Want to increase your knowledge of wine and have a glass while you’re at it? Nanaimo has a Wine Festival coming very soon! Sponsored by 102.3 FM (The Wave), this event is a great place to try new vintage wines, discover a bottle or two you love that’s in your price budget, talk with fellow aficionados and wine makers, and have a great evening out overall.
Over 200 different wines will be available to sample from all over the world! Your ticket will include a beautiful keepsake wine glass. Finger food will be offered and there will be music played by award-winning guitarist Eric Harper. You can also enter to win all kinds of great prizes including the fabulous door prize!
Get your ticket now as you can only get a ticket in advance only. Tickets are now available at the following locations in Nanaimo and Parksville:
- The Well Liquor Store – 3956 Victoria Avenue
- Quarterway Liquor Store – 1431 Bowen Road
- The Landing – 120-2000 Island Highway North ( Brooks Landing)
- Greenrock Liquor Store – 1860 Dufferin Crescent
- Northgate Liquor Store – 1-6404 Metral Drive in Northgate Plaza
- University Village Liquor Store – #102- 520 – 5th Street
- Save On Foods Parksville – 818 Island Highway West (Wembley Mall)
We urge you to plan ahead for a designated driver! You can also pick up a free $2.50 voucher at the festival for a safe ride back to your home from A.C. Taxi.
We look forward to seeing you there!
Event Name: 25th Annual Nanaimo Wine Festival
Date: Friday, October 27, 2017
Time: 7pm to 10pm
Location: Beban Park Social Centre, 2300 Bowen Road, Nanaimo
Contact: Trisha Newton Segal
Official website: http://www.nanaimowinefestival.com/