Do you want to feel the magic of a good old-fashioned Christmas this year? Come to Merridale Cidery & Distillery in Cobble Hill this holiday season! This year they will be offering a one-of-a-kind Christmas experience. You’ll be transported into a Christmas wonderland the minute you arrive at their farm.
This experience will take place every Friday and Saturday night. The price per person will include the following:
- An enchanting stroll through the Courtyard light-up, featuring hundreds of twinkling Christmas lights, displays, and decorations.
- Appetizers and drinks during Cocktail Hour before the next event
- An original musical theatre production, Christmas at the Farm, performed live under the lights of the covered deck
- A farm to table dinner served at the long tables
- And holiday shopping at their store
Christmas on the Farm is brand new to Merridale this year and an original one-act play. It will be performed by local actor and singer Charlotte Denton, who also helped write the script. The story takes place in Cowichan and it is about a young woman who shares how she found peace with the holiday season after experiencing a tragic loss. The play will be filled with seasonal songs, interactive moments between performer and audience, and even a surprise celebrity cameo every night who will join on stage for a song.
Tickets to this event can be purchased online. Please check Merridale’s official website for more details as to when you can buy them, or contact them directly (see below for more details). A dinner menu will also be available for viewing on their website.
Event Name: Merridale’s Holiday Magic Farm
Date: Friday, November 25 to Sunday, December 24, 2017 (Fridays & Saturdays only)
Time: 5pm to 9pm
Location: Merridale Cidery & Distillery, 1230 Merridale Road, Cobble Hill
Contact: Merridale Cidery & Distillery
Official website: https://www.merridale.ca/events/holiday-magic-farm