Join the Royal BC Museum on the last day of 2017! A party will be held in their Wildlife Photographer of the Year exhibition and the Natural History gallery. Come and check out the party that is going to be fit for all kinds of beasts (not only the king!). The museum’s annual family-oriented party will take a wild turn with animal antics, forest frolics, and poetic mischief!
Check out what the museum has in store for you:
- Wild Performance with Emma-Jane Burian
- Wild Light Installation with Ryan Hunt
- Wild Poetry with Victoria’s Poet in Residence Yvonne Blomer and Cam Culham
- Wild Conservation with the Watershed Watch Salmon Society
- Wild Art Making with Harold Hejazi
- Wild Lego Building with VicLUG (the Victoria Lego Users Group)
- Wild Dance Party with DJ Fingers b2b DJ Toes
- Wild Snacks with Truffles Catering
Tickets can be purchased online! Click here to buy yours today or contact the museum directly (see below for details).
Event Name: Early Shift: Going Wildly into the New Year
Date: Sunday, December 31, 2017
Time: 6pm to 8:30pm
Location: Royal BC Museum, 675 Belleville Street, Victoria
Contact: Royal BC Museum
Official website: http://royalbcmuseum.bc.ca/
Cost: $16 (youth) or $25 (adult). Children 5 and under are free.